countdown

9:55 PM

Crochet craft experiment

So what does procrastination combined with dedication, insomnia, stress and a bundle of colourful yarn make?
Well I didn't think I'll be crocheting anytime soon, neither did I think that I have enough patience to make anything wearable.
But here. I started about 5 days ago and spent cumulatively about 16hrs on the project below.

Is started simply with this:


and ended up with a circle scarf and a slouch hat:




Both are based on this youtube tutorial video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-CnU0C2WKw. Slouchy hat is basically a smaller version of the scarf and then tied at the top (so it ended up with a hole up at the top.... but since it's slouchy it's not really going to expose my head)

In time for the fall.... well for these few leaves that are still hanging on the tress.

1 comments:

Hey there, You've done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend
to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

Share

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More